Interactive Map Search
If you have visited our site previously, then you will see many improvements in the new map search capabilities, including the ability to easily draw a shape for your specific search area, save a map search, and to optionally get email alerts for new listings matching your criteria. Saved search email alerts can be scheduled to be dent immediately when a new listing is entered, or once daily, weekly or monthly. You are in full control!
Map Search Help
- Use Sliders or Click More Search Options to select specific cities, price range, beds, baths, etc.
- If you like, you can skip adding specific cities, and use the Draw Shape tool instead. Use the zoom tool and drag the map to focus on an area. Then delete the default shape and draw your own by clicking corner points for the new shape. Point to and click on the starting point to finish drawing the shape.
- Click Attached Residential or Detached Residential to Remove the property type you are not interested in.
Only listings of the remaining property type will be shown.
- Click More Search Options and explore the tabs for any other criteria you may require, such as horse property, gated community, golf course community, age restricted community, specific financing terms, and many more search options.
- Be careful to not select too many criteria, or you may not find any listings at all!
- To start over and clear criteria you have selected, simply use your browser’s Refresh link.